It’s time to turn good intentions into action and impact. Our multi-part programs align with the second pillar of our philosophy, GROW.
Overnight results are a myth when it comes to creating organizations that are genuinely inclusive, equitable, diverse, and accessible.
Let’s be honest. One-time trainings are unlikely to change an organization’s trajectory as it relates to DEI. For lasting change, we believe growth is required, and this isn’t always easy.
Are you looking to:
- Become an organization that includes staff and customers with various racial and gender identities, sexual orientations, religious beliefs, abilities, and more.
- Build connections with communities you currently don’t attract.
- Move beyond saying you’re committed to DEI and take action on your good intentions.
Our multi-part programs provide comprehensive support that is grounded in the Project 2043 Institute’s core curriculum. Our programs include:
- Strategic Goal Setting
- Industry-Specific Insights
- Participant Pre-Work
- Interactive Virtual, In-Person, or Hybrid Program Delivery
- The Project 2043 Institute’s Core Curriculum
- Expert Facilitation
- Ongoing Post-Program Support