The Project 2043 Institute hosts and participates in ongoing events regarding Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility. We invite you to join us.
December 6, 2023
The U.S. is home to 335 million people, and our population will soon reach a historic milestone. In just 20 years, the U.S. Census Bureau projects that no racial group will make up the majority of the U.S. population. Is your organization taking effective steps to be more inclusive, equitable, diverse, and accessible?
If you are an…
- HR Director
- DEI Committee Member
- Nonprofit or Association Executive
And you’re working to….
- Advance your 2024 strategic initiatives for diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA)
- Cultivate a company culture and implement business systems that are grounded in DEIA
- Ensure your programs, products, or services are designed with a lens for DEIA
This session is for you.
U.S. Demographics are changing. Quickly. And racial identity is not the only demographic change we’re facing. From age to gender identity, geography, and more, our nation is shifting. Maintaining the status quo is not on the path to long-term relevance, deeper impact, and greater success.
So, what does this mean for businesses – especially those who have yet to fully embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion?
In this session, we’ll discuss three areas to watch and share ideas for what you and your team can do to create more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces.
- The demographic changes that are happening – where and why
- The implications of a changing U.S. population on three areas of business
- The status quo and the risks of maintaining it
- How to promote DEIA in your team and organization
Join us at 4 pm EST/1 pm PST on Wednesday, December 6th.